All-in-one Shipping & Packslip Labeling
The Toshiba Linerless Duplex Printer Applicator and Linerless DuplexPackSlip® labels is an environmentally-friendly solution for combining shipping and packslip/return logistics into a singular application.
This innovative solution streamlines processes to increase efficiency by applying a duplex shipping and packslip label in a single application.
Reduces label costs up to 40% by combining two labels into one – utilizing linerless duplex labels with no liner waste.
203 dpi resolution duplex thermal transfer/direct thermal printer allows for top and bottom label printing simultaneously.
All-electric system with Panther's servo-driven tamp applicator provides speed in a fully-automated solution.
Adaptive applicator automatically adjusts to carton height, ensuring accurate and consistent label placement.
Eliminate the need for manual printing and application of shipping and packslip labeling.
- 100% electric servo drive (no compressed air).
- Fully-automatic solution that delivers up to 24 labels per minute and no liner waste.
- Adaptive applicator automatically adjusts to carton height – without sensors – ensuring accurate and consistent label placement.
Reduce label expenses by up to 40% by combining two labels into one.
- Increased overall uptime with more labels per roll – reducing the amount of label roll changeovers.
- Simple and efficient label and ribbon loading.
- Error reporting for fast, efficient troubleshooting.
Configure your Panther Predator labeling solution to meet production line needs or capabilities with any of the following standard applicator options:
- Increased productivity in your operations.
- Reduce unnecessary expenses to maintain margins.
- Combines two technologies into one print and apply shipping and packslip labeling automation solution.
- The Toshiba Duplex Printer with Panther Tamp applicator system is all-electric, avoiding the need for expensive plant air.
- Automate a labor-intensive process for outbound shipping and fulfillment.
- Equipment is often complex and costly to integrate.
- Reduction of utility costs.
- The servo-tamp applicator is designed to accurately apply shipping labels to secondary packaging, even when different size packages are randomly presented to the system.
- System is all-electric, so no compressed air is needed, reducing your overall operating costs.
Operators & Technicians
- Having to learn the operation of complicated equipment for each labeling application.
- Complex maintenance or service of the label applicator.
- It can be hard to get support for labelers in multiple locations.
- The system features modular components for ease of maintenance or parts replacement.
- Panther has extensive service support, with technicians based at the Colorado facility and throughout North America.
Contact a Panther Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact a Panther account manager today to learn how our labeling automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.