FLEXible Configurations +
Introducing the new Panther FLEX – the economical and FLEXible pre-printed label applicator. Built for ultimate affordability and versatility, the entire system is engineered around a reconfigurable backbone that allows for horizontal, vertical, or custom arrangements – perfect for your specific application or spatial requirements.
The FLEX provides the ultimate FLEXibility, both for your operations and your budget. Engineered to be manufactured in either a horizontal or vertical arrangement to provide a perfect fit within your specific environment.
- Reconfigurable to fit within tight/small spaces
- Feed speeds up to 18 IPS
- Dual automation options (full or semi)
- Zero waste pneumatics – only uses air during operation
- Improved label drive system for easy load capability
- Remote mounted control box w/ 4″ touch screen display
- Movable gap sensor for easy label calibration
Faster fulfillment speeds within the same or smaller footprint.
- Perfect for tight or limited space installations.
- Reconfigurable backbone that allows for vertical or horizontal application arrangement.
- configurable applicator options for tamp, swing, and wipe applications.
Our lowest-cost robot eliminates your highest labor expense (turnover, onboarding, and training)
- Easy access to solenoids.
- OEM design for off-the-shelf replacement.
- Simple and efficient label and ribbon loading.
- Adjustable applicator assembly for easy maintenance.
- Increased throughput in your operations.
- Reduce unnecessary expenses from chargebacks due to poor barcode quality.
- Up to 50% faster than competitor systems.
- Application speed matches line rate (up to 200 ft/min or more), so you label more products.
- Utilization of two Predators in tandem provides a Zero Downtime solution.
- Downtime due to increased operator interaction with labeling systems.
- Reduction of utility costs.
- Since labels are printed in the short direction, the system yields more labels per roll and requires fewer changeovers by operators = less downtime.
- System is all-electric, so no compressed air is needed, reducing your overall operating costs.
Operators & Technicians
- The number of label changeovers that occur during a shift, leading to increased downtime.
- Complex maintenance or service of the label applicator.
- Less need for label changeovers since more labels are available per roll = less downtime.
- System features modular components for ease in maintenance or parts replacement.
- No reciprocating parts or pinch points.
Contact a Panther Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact a Panther account manager today to learn how our labeling automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.